Crossed Tapered Roller Bearings
Our Crossed Tapered Roller Bearing contains double sets of the raceways and rollers that are brought together at the right angle with alternate rollers facing opposite directions. Unlike the Crossed Cylindrical Roller Bearing, the rolling elements of Crossed Tapered Roller Bearing are tapered rollers. The height of the cross-section is similar to the single-row bearing; thus, the bearing housing design is simplified, which helps save both space and the materials of the bearing housing. The geometric design of the steep-angle tapered makes the effective span of the bearing much greater than the width of the bearing itself. Our Crossed Tapered Roller Bearings can carry the high overturning moment; therefore, they are widely used in large hobbling machines, industrial robots, high-speed vertical lathes, high precision working tables, vertical boring machines, and spindle of grinding machine, etc.
Design and Structure Features
- The line contact between the raceway and the rollers provides greater tilt stiffness with high spinning precision and increased stability.
- The adjustable design of the preload extends the bearing service life, which, to a large extent, increase the rigidity and provide the minimum runout
- The nylon spacer has low inertia and small operating torque
- High spinning precision and rigidity can significantly save material costs
- The included angle of the bearing and the tapered shape enable the bearing to have an effective span of the bearing to be many times bigger than the width of the bearing itself.