Crossed Tapered Roller Bearings
Our Crossed Tapered Roller Bearing contains double sets of the raceways and rollers which are brought together at the right angle with alternate rollers facing in opposite directions. Unlike the Crossed Cylindrical Roller Bearing, the rolling elements of Crossed Tapered Roller Bearing are tapered rollers. The height of cross section is similar to single-row bearing; thus the design of the bearing housing is simplified, which helps save both space and the materials of the bearing housing. The geometric design of the steep-angle tapered makes the effective span of the bearing much greater than the width of the bearing itself. Our Crossed Tapered Roller Bearings can carry the high overturning moment; therefore, they are widely used in large hobbling machine, industrial robot, high speed vertical lathe, high precision working table, vertical boring machine, and spindle of grinding machine, and etc.
Design and Structure Features
- The line contact between the raceway and the rollers provides the greater tilt stiffness with high spinning precision and high stability.
- The adjustable design of the preload extends the bearing service life, which, to a large extent, increase the rigidity and provide the minimum runout
- The nylon spacer has low inertia and small operating torque
- High spinning precision and rigidity can greatly save material costs
- The included angle of the bearing and the tapered shape enable the bearing to have effective span of the bearing to be many times bigger than the width of the bearing itself.